Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Wiring Harnesses
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or Diploma
As an Engineering Services Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Your typical day will involve working on wiring harnesses and collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives.
• Overall experience of at least 3-7 years.
• Sound experience in design office (DO) checks for Full 3D, 3D & EQT.
• Well versed with ATA92/20 SIDP & TDD
• Good experience in Airbus A350, A320 Program
• Proficiency in A350 electrical harness design & checks
• Experience on Airbus Tools & Methods is must.
• Good understanding of Engineering Drawing is must.
• Good communication, verbal & written.
• Should be an excellent and dynamic team player.
• VPM and PASS certificate
• Sound experience in design office (DO) checks for Full 3D, 3D & EQT
• Proficiency in Airbus electrical harness design & checks
- The candidate should have experience in wiring harnesses.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful engineering solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.