Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Maintenance Manual Authoring Guidelines
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE MechanicalAero or AME MechanicalAvionics
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Better carrier opportunity
• Opportunity to upgrade your soft skills through my Learning portal.
What you would do in this role
• Take end-to-end responsibility for timely delivery of work orders.
• Analyze source data available to create technical documentation, request additional source from clients whenever needed.
• Quality control for the created/Revised technical documents.
• Creation and revision of AMM using standards like Ispec2200, S1000D.
• Preparation of supporting Documents like Lessons learnt, RCA, Enhancement trainings and etc.
• Mentoring the team.
• Coordination calls with onsite coordinator and customer.
Who are we looking for?
• Overall experience of at least 5+ years. Experience in the field of Aircraft maintenance will be an advantage
• Experienced in creation and revision of AMM
• Should have knowledge of aerospace tech data process
• Tools knowledge – GIPSY/GIDOCA/ZAMIZ/IMS/DACAS, will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge on ATA25 would be an added advantage
• Should be able to understand and use ASD-STE
• Excellent understanding of ATA iSpec 2200 and S1000D standards
• Analyzing and interpretation of engineering drawings and reports
• Should have Aircraft and systems knowledge
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Should be a strong team player.
- The candidate should have experience in aircraft maintenance manual authoring guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful technical documentation solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.