Project Role : Engineering Services Lead
Project Role Description : Lead a team of engineers that develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Ensure teams are delivering engineering solutions on time, at the right quality and cost. Work across engineering specializations; including manufacturing, electrical or mechanical engineering, structural and stress design, qualification, configuration, and technical management. Assemble resources to deliver engineering or construction projects.
Must have skills : Wiring Harnesses
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE
As an Engineering Services Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Your typical day will involve ensuring teams are delivering engineering solutions on time, at the right quality and cost, and assembling resources to deliver engineering or construction projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Involve in design & development of harness & harness installation.
• Responsible for on time & on quality delivery for assigned units.
• Responsible for creation of 3D design, 2D drawings and full 3D data set
• Manage the technical trainings of the team assigned.
• Involve in customer technical meeting.
• Involve in internal quality meeting.
Professional & Technical Skills:
• 12 – 14 years of experience
• Expert in Catia V5 EHI/EHA
• Well versed with 3D Harness design in aerospace/locomotive/automotive
• Good experience in leading Aerospace OEM Program on Electrical system installation (ESI)
• Proficiency in electrical harness 3D Design, Full 3D Design, 2D Design and checks
• Good understanding of Engineering Drawing is must.
• Good communication, verbal and written. Should be an excellent and dynamic team player.
• Airbus VPM and PASS certificate is added advantage.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in Wiring Harnesses.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in engineering or a related field, along with a Airbus ATA92 experience
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.