Project Role : Software Development Engineer
Project Role Description : Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
Must have skills : Oracle Cloud Visual Builder
Good to have skills : Oracle Cloud Application Development
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BTech
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, and testing multiple components of application code using Oracle Cloud Visual Builder. Your typical day will involve performing maintenance, enhancements, and/or development work for one or more clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using Oracle Cloud Visual Builder.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and implement software solutions that meet client requirements.
- Perform code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure high-quality software deliverables.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Oracle Cloud Application Development and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Oracle Cloud Visual Builder.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Oracle Cloud Application Development.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Solid grasp of software testing and debugging techniques.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Oracle Cloud Visual Builder.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.