Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting
Good to have skills : SAP Vendor Invoice Management
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP FI Accounts Payable and Invoice Processing
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Vendor Invoice Management.
- Strong understanding of business processes and application requirements.
- Experience in application development using SAP technologies.
- Experience in developing technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in SAP FI Accounts Payable and Invoice Processing.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.