Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : QlikView
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Btech or equivalent
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using QlikView. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain QlikView applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for QlikView applications.
- Perform unit testing and troubleshooting of QlikView applications to ensure quality and integrity.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in QlikView and related technologies, integrating innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in QlikView.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data visualization concepts.
- Experience with QlikView scripting and data transformation.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with ETL tools and processes.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in QlikView.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.