Project Role : Software Development Engineer
Project Role Description : Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
Must have skills : Selenium
Good to have skills : Cucumber (Software)
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or BTech
Summary - Roles and Responsibilities :
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
What you would do in this role
•Performs the role of a Test Automation Engineer.
• Should have exposure to build the automation framework from scratch.
• Closely Work with product owner and development team to define program increment and Iteration scope, giving key inputs to product owner in planning / prioritization from functional testing aspects,
• Supports the scrum master in setting up the definition of done and achieving overall built in quality
• Documenting test plans, test designs, and test strategies.
• Analysis of requirements from the specifications
• Define and write automation steps against the specification
• Develop code to implement the automation steps.
• Execute the test automation on the required test infrastructure.
• Analyzing and generating test reports.
• Participates in Review of automation deliverables.
• Work with automation developers to realize the test automation for multiple features in parallel.
• Identify and retire technical risks through evaluations and feasibility.
• Identify and evaluate state of the art tools to continuously improve the test automation framework and process.
• Own up the environment setup.
Who are we looking for?
• Preferably have aviation background and has willingness to learn.
• Expertise in End-to -End Automation Testing.
• Expert knowledge in UI, Performance Testing and API Testing.
• Good to have knowledge in Test Automation tools like - Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jenkins pipeline and AWS Knowledge.
- The candidate should have experience in Selenium.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.