Project Role : Software Development Engineer
Project Role Description : Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
Must have skills : React.js
Good to have skills : JQuery
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or BTech
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, and testing multiple components of application code using React.js. Your typical day will involve working on maintenance, enhancements, and/or development work for one or more clients in the Software Development job family group.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you would do in this role
o Responsible for developing software in Java, object-oriented, databases.
o Responsible for building REST web services, and designing interfaces between UI and REST service.
o Responsible for building data-grid-centric UI.
o Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
o Participating fully in the agile software development process.
o Write code and write it well.
o Be proud to call yourself a programmer.
o Use test-driven development, write clean code, and refactor constantly.
o Make sure we are building the thing right.
o Be ready to work on a range of technologies and components, including user interfaces, services, and databases.
o Act as a generalizing specialist.
o Define and evolve the architecture of the components you are working on and contribute to architectural decisions at a department and bank-wide level.
o Ensure that the software you build is reliable and easy to support in production.
o Be prepared to take your turn on call providing 3rd line support when it is needed.
o Help your team to build, test, and release software within short lead times and with a minimum of waste.
o Work to develop and maintain a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline.
o Help create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond.
o Developing front-end website architecture.
o Designing user interactions on web pages.
o Developing back-end website applications.
o Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and responsiveness of the applications.
o Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
o Designing and developing APIs, meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Who are we looking for?
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot and React UI stack.
• Realtime experience in Microservice development, REST web services building
• Practical experience in test-driven development and constant refactoring in a continuous integration environment.
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming is required, as knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
• Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP.
• Experience in performing Functional Analysis is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• End-to-end ownership in driving the team toward delivery.
• Performance and productivity orientation to promote high-quality results.
• Profound analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Pro-active and flexible working approach.
• Ability to think outside the box to resolve problems.
• Efficient and well organized, detail-oriented.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in React.js.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality web applications.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.