Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP Environment Health & Safety Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements in the SAP Environment Health & Safety Management. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain SAP EHSM applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Configure and customize SAP EHSM modules to meet business needs.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for SAP EHSM applications.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong knowledge of SAP EHSM modules and their integration with other SAP modules.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAP EHSM implementation and customization.
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining SAP EHSM applications.
- Strong understanding of SAP EHSM data model and configuration.
- Experience in SAP EHSM integration with other SAP modules.
- Experience in SAP EHSM data migration and data conversion.
- Experience in SAP EHSM reporting and analytics.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP EHSM development and implementation.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful SAP EHSM solutions.