Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP HCM Time Management
Good to have skills : MSFOT Tester
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using your expertise in SAP HCM Time Management. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and configure SAP HCM Time Management solutions to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in SAP HCM Time Management to support the development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in SAP HCM Time Management and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in SAP HCM Time Management.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAP Payroll, SAP SuccessFactors, and SAP HR modules.
- Strong understanding of SAP HCM Time Management processes and configuration.
- Experience with SAP HCM Time Management integration with other SAP modules.
- Experience with SAP HCM Time Management reporting and analytics.
- Solid grasp of SAP HCM Time Management best practices and industry standards.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP HCM Time Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful SAP HCM Time Management solutions.