Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Structural Analysis
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 0-2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BTechBE or Aero or EEE or ECE EI Mechanical AME
As an Aircraft Structural Analysis Engineer, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Your typical day will involve working across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration, and technical management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform structural analysis of aircraft components and assemblies using finite element analysis (FEA) tools.
- Develop and validate stress analysis models for aircraft structures and components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs meet customer requirements and regulatory standards.
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior engineers and designers.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong knowledge of aircraft structural analysis principles and techniques.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with FEA tools such as ANSYS or NASTRAN.
- Experience with CAD software such as CATIA or SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards such as FAA and EASA.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Aircraft Structural Analysis.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in Aerospace Engineering or a related field.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.