Project Role : Engineering Services Lead
Project Role Description : Lead a team of engineers that develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Ensure teams are delivering engineering solutions on time, at the right quality and cost. Work across engineering specializations; including manufacturing, electrical or mechanical engineering, structural and stress design, qualification, configuration, and technical management. Assemble resources to deliver engineering or construction projects.
Must have skills : Automotive Supply Chain, Good Communication Skill
Good to have skills : Technical Writing, Technical Drawings, Technical Documentation
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate ITI or BE B Tech in Mechanical stream 8 to 10 years of experience in Automotive Technical Publication
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments.
Know more: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Overview about the project/team>>
• Exposure to work with a leading global automaker and provider of innovative mobility solutions.
• Pool of opportunities to nourish your career and learning path.
• Innovative working culture with a challenging roles and responsibilities.
What you would do in this role
• Lead and guide the team on Parts Catalogue
• Through Understanding the parts catalogue workflow for Automotive Tech Pub
• Working with Project stakeholders and SMEs
• Understand and Own the Project KPIs
• Support team reviews for deliverable
• Good understanding of Automotive domain
• Plan the project delivery, risk analysis and project management.
Who we are looking for?
• Graduate - ITI or B.E /B. Tech in Mechanical stream 8-10 years of experience in Automotive Technical Publication
• Experience in creation and revision of Spare parts catalog.
• Experience working for Service package creations.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, strong problem-solving capabilities
• Must have excellent project/program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time.
• TOOL KNOWLEDGE
o Teamcenter, PDM tool
o Auto CAD, Solid works
o CMS (Adobe, PTC, IXIA), SAP
o Illustration Tools: Isodraw, Adobe Illustrator, SAE, 3DVIA
o Teamcenter, PDM tool
• Creative problem solving (Innovative),
• Analytical skills,
• Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology, emerging usage of alternative data,
• Client facing skills.
• Negotiation and stakeholder management
• Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication.
o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally.
o Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action.
o Ability to coach and mentor.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law