Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : QlikView
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 12 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : btech qlikview
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using QlikView. Your typical day will involve working with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using QlikView.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using QlikView.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in QlikView.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data visualization using QlikView.
- Experience in developing and maintaining QlikView dashboards and reports.
- Experience in SQL and database management.
- Experience in ETL processes and data integration.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in other BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in QlikView.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.