Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Automotive Supply Chain
Good to have skills : Technical Writing, Technical Drawings, Technical Documentation
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate ITI or BE B Tech in Mechanical stream 2 TO 5 years of experience in Automotive Technical Publication
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments.
Know more: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Overview about the project/team>>
• Exposure to work with a leading global automaker and provider of innovative mobility solutions.
• Pool of opportunities to nourish your career and learning path.
• Innovative working culture with a challenging roles and responsibilities.
What you would do in this role
• Hands on Experience in parts catalog creations
• ECN analysis and update in parts catalogue
• Project Communication and production activities
• Illustration creation and updates
Who we are looking for?
• Graduate - ITI or B.E /B. Tech in Mechanical stream 2-5 years of experience in Automotive Technical Publication
• Experience in authoring/revision of parts catalog.
• Experience on ECN analysis and change Management.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, strong problem-solving capabilities
• TOOL KNOWLEDGE
o Teamcenter, PDM tool
o Auto CAD, Solid works
o CMS (Adobe, PTC, IXIA), SAP
o Illustration Tools: Isodraw, Adobe Illustrator, SAE, 3DVIA
o Teamcenter, PDM tool
• Creative problem solving (Innovative),
• Analytical skills,
• Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology, emerging usage of alternative data,
• Worked in DITA (Topic based) and XML authoring.
• CMS working experience.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law