Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Workday Core Integrations
Good to have skills : Workday Core HCM, Workday Accounting Center
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Workday Core Integrations. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure Workday Core Integrations to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to Workday Core Integrations.
- Provide technical support for Workday Core Integrations, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Workday Core Integrations.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Workday Core HCM and Workday Accounting Center.
- Strong understanding of Workday Core Integrations and related technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing Workday Core Integrations.
- Experience in troubleshooting and issue resolution related to Workday Core Integrations.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Workday Core Integrations.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Workday Core Integrations.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.