Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Standard Edition
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Java Standard Edition. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing user requirements, and developing high-quality software solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze user requirements and design, develop, and test high-quality software solutions using Java Standard Edition.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Ensure software quality by conducting unit testing, system testing, and integration testing, and debugging and resolving technical issues.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in software engineering and programming languages, integrating innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java Standard Edition.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Java Enterprise Edition, Spring Framework, and Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and programming concepts.
- Experience with software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Solid grasp of database concepts and SQL.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Java Standard Edition.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.