Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : DevOps
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with DevOps tools and technologies to ensure seamless application development and deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using DevOps tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless application development and deployment.
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in DevOps tools and technologies, integrating innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with DevOps tools and technologies.
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Solid grasp of programming languages such as Java, Python, or Ruby.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.