Project Role : Engineering Services Lead
Project Role Description : Lead a team of engineers that develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Ensure teams are delivering engineering solutions on time, at the right quality and cost. Work across engineering specializations; including manufacturing, electrical or mechanical engineering, structural and stress design, qualification, configuration, and technical management. Assemble resources to deliver engineering or construction projects.
Must have skills : Aircraft Structural Analysis
Good to have skills : Aircraft Structure Repair Manual Authoring Guidelines
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : B E in Engineering preferably in the Mechanical Engineering field or manufacturing engineering field
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Performs Daily repairs static stress analysis or fatigue and damage tolerance analysis of aircraft fuselage structures using a broad range of standard hand, legacy and harmonized methods, responsible for providing the design solutions on various types of damages like Dent, Scratch, Lightning strike, Gouge, Doubler installations etc., on airplane fuselage structure.
• To support Static analysis and FDT analysis on in-service aircraft for airbus Fleets.
What you would do in this role
• Aspire to fix real-world in-service structural issues on Aircraft.
• Should be good in technical concepts (Structural design and stress analysis incl. F&DT).
• Responsible for performing fuselage structural analysis of aircraft components, assemblies, and systems. while working as an integrated team.
• Performs detailed structural analysis (static strength analysis) to determine structural integrity (margins of safety), using classical techniques and Airbus tools.
• Evaluate structural integrity of aircraft components by way of classical hand calculations and, finite element method.
• Collaborate with Service Engineers to perform root cause analysis and corrective actions on In-Service issues for Airframe and other Mechanical systems.
• Knowledge on documentation to report analysis and test results to support certification/Qualification.
• Awareness of regulatory FAA and Mil-Spec, for regulatory compliance and warranting safety.
• Be able to collaborate and work independently when needed.
• Perform in a pressure environment and make quick yet meaningful decisions.
• Continuous learning ability to understanding best practices in analysis and methodologies.
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum 12 years of Aerostructure daily Repair Experience
• Location: Bangalore
• Education: BE/M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering or relevant subject.
• Experience in Static stress and FDT analysis, using classical hand calculations and numerical techniques on Aircraft Structure.
• A logical and practical approach to problem solving.
• Ability to work in a team of stress engineers with guidance from Lead stress Engineer.
• Supporting continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency.
• Ability to co-ordinate with the teams across the department including Design and Stress.
• Highly preferred Single-Aile and Long-Range aircrafts primary and secondary structure experience with good knowledge of Airbus tools and methods.
• Experience on CATIA, GILDA and TAKSY tools.
• Experience in compiling certification documents.
• Effective time management skills.
• Excellent team-working skills.
• Ability to work across functional teams and organizations.
• Having knowledge on VBA programming is an added advantage.