Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with Microservices and Light Weight Architecture to develop and maintain high-quality software solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions using Microservices and Light Weight Architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize software requirements and develop solutions that meet business needs.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers to ensure code quality and maintainability.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and apply them to improve the quality and efficiency of software solutions.
Professional & Technical Skills:
-Key primary skills - NestJS, MongoDB, Oracle DB, Postgres DB, Istio and DevOps toolsets/ technologies
-Key secondary skills: Spring boot, VMWare Tanzu (TKG)
-Has worked on rapid application development methodology
-Has experience in both agile and waterfall methodologies
-Has hands on led and executed projects using microservices architecture and DevSecOps
-Ready to accept architecture, design or implementation challenges and boldly work as they come
-Will lead the engineering team across - Full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection and setup, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment
- Total Experience: 4-5 years in Full stack engineering design and development in microservices
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.