Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Maintenance Manual Authoring Guidelines
Good to have skills : Technical Writing
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
BE Aeronautical Engineering
BTech Aeronautical Engineering
- Create and maintain technical documentation for aircraft maintenance using the Aircraft Maintenance Manual Authoring Guidelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that technical documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all technical documentation is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives.
• Experience in Creation/revision of Data modules for AMP, ASRP and FIP for Aircrafts.
• Knowledge about GSM is added advantage.
• Experience in creation of illustration mock-ups using CATIA V6 and Engineering drawing.
• Experience in doing proofreading.
• Knowledge in Technical publication standards like ATA100, S1000D, Ispec2200.
• Knowledge in XML Authoring tools like Oxygen, Arbor text editor.
• Knowledge on Simplified Technical English (STE).
• Need to work independently in client site.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowing language French is added advantage.
BE/ BTech Aeronautical, Mechanical or equivalent
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
Overall experience of at least 4-8 years in the field of Aerospace technical publication.