Project Role : Full Stack Engineer
Project Role Description : Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
Must have skills : ASP.NET MVC
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : NA
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Your typical day will involve using ASP.NET MVC to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and engineer end-to-end features of a system using ASP.NET MVC.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions that help clients improve the services they provide.
- Leverage new technologies to solve challenging business problems with a cloud-first and agile mindset.
- Ensure the quality of the code by writing unit tests and performing code reviews.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as SQL Server or MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Noida office.