Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : SAP FSCM Collection Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 Years of Full Time education
As an Application Lead for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for leading the effort to design, build, and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Your typical day will involve utilizing your expertise in SAP FSCM Collection Management to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create proof of concepts with respect to functionalities in SAP FSCM Cash Credit Management in ECC or S/4 HANA .
- Work with a team as a member or lead to deliver SAP FSCM Collection Management in ECC or S/4 HANA projects .
- Able to plan, analyze, design, build, test deploy as per the agreed timelines.
- Able to manage client and understand business requirements with respect to Credit Management functionalities .
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in SAP FSCM Collection Management.
- Good To Have Skills: S/4 HANA experience in the following SAP modules, Treasury & Risk Management, Bank
Communication Management, Bank account Management, Cash Management, Liquidity Management, SAP
Collections Management, SAP FICO.
- Minimum 3 to 5 implementation projects experience with project experience in S/4HANA Training, User end
experience do not count.
- Should have Hands- on experience in Preparing project Scope document, Business process study, Requirement
analysis, Gap Identification, Business Blueprint, Process Mapping, Configuration, Functional and Technical
Specifications Document, Test Case Document, Training Presentation, Configuration Guide and User Manual.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in providing technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP FSCM Collection Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field.