Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management TRM
Good to have skills : Lifelong Learning, Microsoft-SQL Server
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of Full time Education
As an Application Lead for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for leading the design, build, and configuration of applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Your typical day will involve utilizing your expertise in SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management TRM to deliver impactful solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Utilize your expertise in SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management TRM to deliver impactful solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Packaged Application Development and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management TRM.
- Must Have 6-8 years of SAP consulting experience in SAP Treasury and Risk Management Money Markets, Forex, Derivatives, Risk
Analysers and SAP FSCM
- Good To Have Skills: S/4 HANA experience in the following SAP modules, In House Cash, Bank Communication Management, Bank account Management,Cash Management,Liquidity Management, SAP Collections Management, SAP FICO.
- Strong understanding of Packaged Application Development.
- Experience in leading the design, build, and configuration of applications.
- Experience in providing technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management TRM.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering or a related field.
- This position is based at our Pune office.