Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Atlassian Jira
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Atlassian Jira. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Atlassian Jira to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Atlassian Jira.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Atlassian Jira.
- Good To Have Skills: No Function Specialization.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Maven.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Atlassian Jira.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.