Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : PeopleSoft PeopleTools
Good to have skills : Oracle PeopleSoft Financials
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or BTech in any stream
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using PeopleSoft PeopleTools. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using PeopleSoft PeopleTools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using PeopleSoft PeopleTools.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and related technologies.
- Able to work on new development, modifications / medium to complex customization Online pages, App Engines, App Packages
- Able to understand functional design and draft technical design, build technical solutions
- Able to analyze bugs and resolve technical coding issues
- Able to highlight risks on time if there are any potential delays
- Able to take accountability of own work and help junior resources
- Able to lead design, build and configurations
- Worked on PeopleSoft upgrade, App Designer, People Code, SQR, BI Publisher, App Engine, App Packages, Integration Broker, PS/Query
- Must have knowledge of configurations / setups of PeopleSoft Financials and General finance fundamental concepts / processes
- Should have experience of financials modules like BI, AR, CM, KK, AP, Banking, AM, CM,GL
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong experience in PeopleSoft PeopleTools.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft Financials.
- Solid understanding of application development using PeopleSoft PeopleTools.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Strong troubleshooting and technical support skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in PeopleTools technology PeopleSoft FSCM 9,1 or above.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using PeopleSoft PeopleTools.