Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Functional Test Planning
Good to have skills : data domain
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Computer Science Graduate
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working on Functional Test Planning and ensuring the quality of the application.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts for functional testing of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, analyze, and resolve defects and issues.
- Ensure the quality of the application by conducting functional testing and identifying defects.
- Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Participate in the design and development of test automation frameworks and tools.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Functional Test Planning.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with test automation frameworks and tools.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience with defect tracking and management tools.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Functional Test Planning.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software applications.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.