Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Spring Boot
Good to have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Min 15 year full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Spring Boot. Your typical day will involve working with Java Enterprise Edition and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality applications using Spring Boot.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize requirements and develop solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues, and provide timely resolutions.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in software development and apply them to improve the quality and efficiency of applications.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong experience in Spring Boot.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Java Enterprise Edition.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, or PostgreSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Spring Boot.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune & Chennai office.