Project Role : Data Architect
Project Role Description : Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
Must have skills : SAP Master Data Migration
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 15 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Full time engineering
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining the data requirements and structure for the application. Your typical day will involve modeling and designing the application data structure, storage, and integration using SAP Master Data Migration skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the SAP BODS and Syniti technology capability development and delivery
- Drive project design and delivery for Data Migration - including Conversion and Transformation
- Extensive experience across Data Management Design, Consulting, Methodology design and use-case-specific Design considerations
- Develop and manage client relationships across large accounts/ regions
- Build technical delivery capability, assets, offerings
- Design and implement data models, data architecture, data integration, and data management solutions using SAP Master Data Migration skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into data solutions.
- Develop and maintain data dictionaries, data flow diagrams, and other documentation related to data architecture and design.
- Ensure data quality, integrity, and security by implementing best practices and standards for data management.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- SAP Expertise: 16-20 years of technical Data Migration experience, in leading teams on BODS, Syniti, ABAP/ LSMW, Data Intelligence and related areas
- Project experience: Work as Data Migration Conversion lead for at least 5 large scale programs
- Prior experience working on SAP projects as either SAP-Technical Lead or Functional Architect is desirable
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in SAP Master Data Migration.
- Good To Have Skills: knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data architecture, data integration, and data management.
- Experience in developing and maintaining data dictionaries, data flow diagrams, and other documentation related to data architecture and design.
- Knowledge of data quality, integrity, and security best practices and standards.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in SAP Master Data Migration.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.