Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Cloud Application Development
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Cloud Application Development. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build, and configure applications using Oracle Cloud Application Development.
- Ability to Design and implement cloud extensions including cloud integration components between enterprise systems and Peripheral Systems
-Configure the Oracle Cloud systems to meet on the business needs and objectives
- Provide support during all phases of the project, which includes design, development testing phases of the project
-Work closely with internal and external partners to analyses the requirements and design extensions complex data integration solutions
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in Oracle Cloud Application Development.
- Good To Have Oracle Cloud Developer experience in designing, developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining extensions and integrations
--Ability to design and implement cloud extensions including cloud integration components between enterprise systems using OIC/SOA cloud/FBDI
-Hands on design, development experience of cloud based applications and enterprise integrations, leveraging Visual Builder, Java Data Base Cloud Services
-Hands on experience in Reporting tools like OTBI, BIP
-Exposure to tools like File Import, Security Console, Groovy Scripting and Object Customization