Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : Oracle Financials Cloud
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of fulltime education
As an Application Lead for Oracle Financials Cloud, you will be responsible for leading the effort to design, build, and configure applications. You will act as the primary point of contact and work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery. Your typical day will involve utilizing your expertise in Oracle Financials Cloud to provide technical guidance and support to the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Oracle Finance Module for large implementation projects
- Ability to drive client design sessions, understand data migration requirements and provide conversion architecture and roadmap
- Plan and execute the various steps in conversions extractions, validations, transformations, load and reconciliation
- Lead application configurations and client workshops
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Good to have AR, AP, GL, Intercompany, FA, Tax modules
- Ability handle one or more complete process flows P2P, I2C, R2R
- Excellent Communication Skills, Stakeholder Management is essential for this role