Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : OpenText ECM Tools
Good to have skills : OpenText Documentum
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any degree
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using OpenText ECM Tools. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using OpenText ECM Tools to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using OpenText ECM Tools.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in OpenText ECM Tools.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in OpenText Documentum.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using OpenText ECM Tools.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in OpenText ECM Tools.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using OpenText ECM Tools.
- This position is based at our Chennai office.