Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle SOA OSB
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or BTech Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
As an SOA Middleware Developer/Specialist, you will be responsible for Web Services Configuration/Development/Implementation to meet business process.Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain Oracle SOA OSB applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- The Oracle SOA Developer/Specialist is responsible to develop interfaces, working in conjunction with PeopleSoft Developer, for a Statewide PeopleSoft 9.2 implementation including inbound and outbound interface types using Oracle SOA suite technologies with transformation and translation routines.
- You need to develop Web Services (Synchronous/Asynchronous, Inbound) in Oracle ERP PeopleSoft 9.2 applications for client, integrating with client’s Enterprise partners systems.
- Should be familiar with SOA Application Adaptors, protocol conversion, HTTPS, REST Integrations, XSLT for translation of XML (if necessary), JSON, API Gateway and security policies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong experience in Oracle SOA OSB.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, and Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining Oracle SOA OSB applications..
- Prior experience working on integrating with PeopleSoft applications are highly desirable.
- Should have experienced in upgrading Oracle SOA Sys admin skills, and able to work comfortably in OCI and Linux environment, able to identify firewall issues, update SSL certs, MFA, scripting as required (shell, python etc).
- The Oracle SOA Developer/Specialist is primarily responsible for and experienced with Oracle SOA Suite Technical Architecture Administration, Development, WebLogic, Problem solving skills. He/She should able to troubleshoot/trace SOA issues by working with development and across teams.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Oracle SOA OSB.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.