Project Role : Project Control Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
Must have skills : Program Control Services
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate
As a Project Control Services Practitioner, you will be responsible for automate the resource allocation process & associated reporting for a specific sub portfolio in Planview. Solution which can be scaled across all sub-portfolios as part of the PMO Managed Service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Resource needs to be well versed with Planview who can automate the resource allocation process & associated reporting for a specific sub-portfolio in Planview. Solution which can be scaled across all sub-portfolios as part of the PMO Managed Service
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Provide support to project managers in the areas of project planning, execution, and control.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must Have Skills: Strong understanding of Planview.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Experience in project planning, execution, and control.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in Planview.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in Program, Project & Service Management or a related field.
- This position is based at our Pune PDC5 office.