Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Good to have skills : Java Full Stack Development
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : must be a graduate with 15 years of fulltime education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Java Enterprise Edition. Your typical day will involve working on Java Full Stack Development and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality applications using Java Enterprise Edition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Ensure the quality of the code by performing code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong proficiency in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Java Full Stack Development.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns.
- Experience with web application development frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Java Enterprise Edition.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.