Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Agile Project Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Agile Project Management. Your typical day will involve working with cross-functional teams, managing project timelines, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality software solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of software solutions using Agile Project Management methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Manage project timelines and ensure timely delivery of high-quality software solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in software engineering and Agile Project Management, integrating innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Agile Project Management.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL or Oracle.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS or Azure.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Agile Project Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.