Project Role : Application Tech Support Practitioner
Project Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have skills : Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
Good to have skills : Customer Service Operations
Minimum 0-2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
As an Application Tech Support Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing technical support to clients and ensuring the smooth functioning of systems and applications. Your typical day will involve troubleshooting client issues, communicating with clients, and designing solutions based on deep product knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to clients, troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft Windows Desktop Management.
- Communicate with clients to accurately define their issues and design solutions based on deep product knowledge.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex technical issues.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of systems and applications by monitoring and maintaining them.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Desktop Management.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Customer Service Operations.
- Strong understanding of technical support processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Microsoft Windows Desktop Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering exceptional technical support.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.