Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Syniti ADM for SAP
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Full Time Engineering
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Syniti ADM for SAP. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Syniti ADM for SAP to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Syniti ADM for SAP.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Should have strong proficiency in RDBMS, ETL, query concepts using MS-SQL and Oracle
- Should be capable of deliver complex ETL requirements and also knows about ADM architecture, repository creation and configuration, error handling, performance tuning
- Should have worked on end-to-end implementations
- Should have detailed knowledge on Data Quality Reports, Data Cleansing DCS Pages, Relevancy Reports, Relevancy Implementation, Rule Based Auto Cleansing, Backward Remediation, Harmonization
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Syniti ADM for SAP.
- Resource should have good communication skills
- Resource should have good Leadership skills and team handling skills
- Resource should have Analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
-Resource should be able to work in shifts whenever required
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, or Python.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Syniti ADM for SAP.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Gurugram office.