Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP TM Transportation Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer for SAP TM Transportation Management, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with SAP TM Transportation Management, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP TM Transportation Management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications and systems, including identifying and resolving issues and bugs.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong experience in SAP TM Transportation Management.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or ABAP.
- Experience with SAP modules such as MM, SD, and FI.
- Experience with SAP HANA and SAP Fiori is a plus.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP TM Transportation Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.