Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (Oracle BRM)
Good to have skills : Oracle Siebel Development
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BTech and BE any stream
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (Oracle BRM). Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle BRM.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Oracle BRM.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (Oracle BRM).
- Good To Have Skills: Should have experience in upgrade across different BRM versions
- Should be able to do Impact analysis of BRM 12 Upgrade on RODOD stack.
- Should be able to Create customizable automated scripts to facilitate the BRM upgarde process.
- Should have strong experience in BRM opcode customization.
- Knowledge of BRM subscription, rating, billing and invoicing modules
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (Oracle BRM).
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Oracle BRM.
- This position is based at our Pune office.