Project Role : Application Automation Engineer
Project Role Description : Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
Must have skills : Kinaxis
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Graduation
As an Application Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level using Kinaxis. Your typical day will involve applying innovative ideas to automate the application and ensuring its smooth functioning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop automation frameworks using Kinaxis to automate the application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify automation opportunities and implement them.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the automated application by conducting regular testing and maintenance.
- Provide technical support to the team and troubleshoot any issues that arise with the automated application.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in automation technologies and integrate innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Kinaxis.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium or Appium.
- Strong understanding of automation technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in designing and developing automation frameworks using Kinaxis.
- Solid grasp of testing and maintenance of automated applications.