Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAS Base & Macros
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Mandatory 15 years of Fulltime qualification
As an Application Designer, you will be responsible for assisting in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with SAS Base & Macros to develop and maintain applications that meet business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop SAS applications using SAS Base & Macros to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for applications.
- Provide technical support for applications and troubleshoot issues as needed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in SAS Base & Macros.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in SAS Base & Macros.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Gurugram office.