Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduation Any technical degree
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with programming languages such as ABAP, Java, or C++.
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.