Project Role : Application Tech Support Practitioner
Project Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have skills : Asset Management
Good to have skills : Asset Life Cycle Management
Minimum 0-2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Should be completed 15 years full time education
As an Application Tech Support Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support to clients and ensuring the smooth functioning of the system or application. Your typical day will involve accurately defining client issues, interpreting and designing resolutions based on deep product knowledge, and utilizing exceptional communication skills to keep our world-class systems running.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to clients, acting as the interface between the client and the system or application.
- Accurately define client issues and interpret and design resolutions based on deep product knowledge.
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to keep world-class systems running smoothly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely resolution of client issues.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Asset Management and Asset Life Cycle Management to provide the best possible support to clients.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong understanding of Asset Management.
- Good To Have Skills: Knowledge of Asset Life Cycle Management.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interface with clients.
- Ability to accurately define client issues and design resolutions based on deep product knowledge.
- Collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of the latest advancements in Asset Management and Asset Life Cycle Management.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Asset Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in Information Technology Operations, Computer Science, or a related field.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.