Project Role : Application Architect
Project Role Description : Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
Must have skills : SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Good to have skills : SAP ABAP Development for HANA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BTECH
As an Application Architect for SAP Extended Warehouse Management, you will be responsible for providing functional and technical expertise to plan, analyze, define, and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Your typical day will involve assisting in facilitating impact assessment efforts and producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1 Requirement gathering, Process design, Solution Definition, Solution Build including configuration and Functional design, Testing Including Script build, Training the End User or Trainer, Solution Deployment and Hyper care support.
2 SAP EWM S4HANA Skills: Master Data integration, Inbound, Outbound, RF Framework, PPF Framework, Packaging, POSC, LOSC, MFS, Production Integration, Integration with other systems, Cross module skills are mandatory.
3 Added Advantage : SAP MFS fully automated warehouses, high rack AS RS, conveyors, AGVs interfaces via TCP IP to PL.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- Strong understanding of SAP functional and technical architecture.
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Solid grasp of SAP integration technologies and techniques.
-Development of retrieve or storage strategies
- Knowledge of EWM RF framework
-Knowledge of BOPF framework and UI5 development in SAP advantageous HTML5, CSS, Fiori
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful SAP solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.