Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Alation Data Catalog, Policy Admin
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduation Minimum 15 years education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Alation Data Catalog. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Alation Data Catalog to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Alation Data Catalog.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Alation Data Catalog.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and Oracle.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java and Python.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Alation Data Catalog.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.