Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Functional Test Planning
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working on Functional Test Planning and ensuring the quality of the application.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute functional test plans for the application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Ensure the quality of the application by conducting functional testing.
- Create and maintain test cases and test scripts for the application.
- Participate in the design and development of the application to ensure testability.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Functional Test Planning.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with automation testing tools.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Functional Test Planning.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality applications.
- This position is based at our Pune office.