Project Role : Business Process Architect
Project Role Description : Design business processes, including characteristics and key performance indicators (KPIs), to meet process and functional requirements. Work closely with the Application Architect to create the process blueprint and establish business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics. Assist in quality management reviews, ensure all business and design requirements are met. Educate stakeholders to ensure a complete understanding of the designs.
Must have skills : Information Communication Technology (ICT)
Good to have skills : Communication Technology
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or a related field
Proven experience in software development and application maintenance with a focus on inventory management systems
The Telecom expert play a critical role in Configuring, designing, developing, and maintaining software applications that support the end-to-end process of telecom applications across the landscape. This role involves detailed functional knowledge on BSS applications and modules in telco domain, collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements, developing robust applications, and ensuring the ongoing reliability and efficiency of the telecom systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sound understanding of Telecom BSS landscape.
-Configure, Design, develop, deploy and maintain customized software applications for telecom applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and understand requirements for application features and functionalities.
- Utilize programming languages and frameworks to create scalable and efficient solutions.
- Ensure data integrity, security, and optimal performance of the database systems.
- Develop APIs or work with TMforum compliant existing APIs from the COTS products to facilitate data exchange between the CRM application and external systems.
- Optimize the user experience to enhance usability and efficiency. Conduct thorough testing of the application to identify and address bugs, glitches, and performance issues.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure the reliability and accuracy of applications.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Telecom domain, Experience in Integrations with API and Microservices.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in BSS, PL/SQL and SQL.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices and standards.
- Experience in leading cross-functional product development teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.