Project Role : Program/Project Management Lead
Project Role Description : Lead business and technology outcomes for assigned program, project, or contracted service. Leverage standard tools, methodologies and processes to deliver, monitor, and control service level agreements.
Must have skills : Google Cloud Data Services
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 15 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BTech BSC
As a Program/Project Management Lead for Data Architecture, you will be responsible for leading business and technology outcomes for assigned programs, projects, or contracted services. Your typical day will involve leveraging standard tools, methodologies, and processes to deliver, monitor, and control service level agreements related to Google Cloud Data Services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of data architecture solutions using Google Cloud Data Services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of programs and projects related to data architecture.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets, ensuring adherence to project management best practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project teams, ensuring successful delivery of project outcomes.
- Monitor and report on project progress, identifying and mitigating risks and issues as needed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in Google Cloud Data Services.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Strong understanding of data architecture principles and best practices.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in data architecture and project management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering successful data architecture solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.