Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : NA
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of database administration principles.
- Experience with application development using Oracle technologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.