Project Role : Quality Engineering Lead (Test Lead)
Project Role Description : Leads a team of quality engineers through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Applies business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies. Applies testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
Must have skills : Automated Testing
Good to have skills : Java
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As a Quality Engineering Lead (Test Lead), you will be responsible for leading a team of quality engineers through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Your typical day will involve developing end-to-end testing strategies, applying testing methodologies, principles, and processes, and defining and implementing key metrics to manage and assess the testing process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
-Develop and execute automated test scripts using Automated Testing as the primary skill.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize testing requirements, and ensure that testing is integrated into the development process.
- Design and implement test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Perform continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite, and create automation strategy, automated scripts, and support data and environment configuration.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: proficiency in Automated Testing.
- Must To Have Skills: Strong understanding of quality processes and methodologies.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Java.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, or TestComplete.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as JIRA or Confluence
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Automated Testing.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products.
- This position is based at our Pune office.